Friday 25 June 2010

Hello. My name is Julia, and I am a foodaholic

I wish I had some self control and didn't like food as much as I do!! Or, I wish I could love food, but not all food, and know when to stop. I dont NEED to eat everything in sight, all the food in the world is not going to disappear overnight. so I have come to the realisation that I am possibly a foodaholic. Not a fully fledged can't stop eating ever I'll soon need a crane and 6 burly blokes to get me out of the house foodaholic. but a foodaholic none the less. I also wish that I liked mornings, and getting up to exercise was easy for me, because its not. I much prefer staying in bed and letting the sunlight wash through the curtains, windows open, listening to the birds chatter away, and the bees buzzing by.
and one other thing that weird-ing me out at the moment... I am not in the slightest, one tiny little bit bothered about turning 30 on Sunday!! Normally I hate birthdays, but I am really not bothered! hmmm, perhaps I am gradually getting to know myself better and be happier with my life. Or perhaps I am just resigned to the fact that no matter how much pouting, feet stamping and sulking I do, time is NOT going to stop, and I will be turning 30 on Sunday, so I might as well just suck it up, get on with it and bloody well enjoy myself.
Either way, it makes a pleasant change to the last 10 years of dreading my birthday! :)

(plus, I think I look pretty darn good for a 30 year old!)
(and oh yes. I am back blogging! woo hoo!)

Much Love. x

No comments:

Post a Comment