Thursday 22 July 2010

Bad day

I am seriously unhappy tonight.

The day started out alright. Found an old stp album to listen to in the car on the way to work. Cheered up a friend with a gift of a bag with a dancing cat on it. It was alright.
But something happened. I don't really know what, I've not been feeling particularly inspired or happy the past few days. Just grumpy and sulky (and I am not even hormonal!!) All afternoon and evening I've been having intermittent cramps in my left thigh, and right now, right at this moment I wish it'd just f*** off so I can get some decent rest!!

Of course I don't deal with these things sensibly not like my laid back happy husband does. On the scale of pessimism/optimism we are pretty much at opposite ends of the spectrum.
I try and change, but its hard. Especially when you are tired and peeved off, and the thing you want to escape from you can't, because its your own effing body!

So... My hopes to turn this blog into a place to pour my inspirations and thoughts seems to have failed at the first hurdle. But you need somewhere to unleash (if that's the right word, perhaps unload is more apt) your feelings, get them out there in the world, no matter who would read it or not, or hear it or not, you just need to let it all out!!

I think it helps your brain process thoughts, makes everything seem much more manageable and realistic again!


Looks like my husband may have had an insect decide he was tasty, and its chowed down on his bottom! I'll not share any more! :) just an observation while he's snoring here beside me in bed!

I'm feeling really quite sleepy too actually. I'll just record some of hubbys snoring for evidence that he really DOES snore, and then try and settle down myself.

Goodnight blog world. Sleep tight xxx
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment