Thursday 1 July 2010

I made it back to Weight Watchers last night.

After a month off, and slacking off and not going last week, I finally bit the bullet and decided to just get on with it, go, get weighed, survey the damage and take a positive step towards getting healthier, slimmer and happier.

So, I arrived (10 min early as it happens!) queued up and got weighed. Since my last WI on June 2nd, I have put on 5lbs.
So a month off, a wedding, a honeymoon (a week of which was all inclusive) and a birthday where I was spoilt rotten all included and ONLY 5lbs on!! :DDDDD

I am super happy with that. Back on track today and feeling fab about being healthier again! :)

Feeling fab about a lot of things actually. feeling happier with my job, not completely but I can see a future for me here with a few changes, and think I might be able to make it work for me eventually going part time/working from home. Which is the eventual goal of course for when we (hopefully) start a family.
That with my decision to get into my photography a bit more again, and develop that into selling prints, paintings, drawings etc online, plus a possible stint in mystery shopping or brochure drops, perhaps not exciting, but if it means I can look after my children at home, get a wee doggy and keep some variety so I do not get bored, I am all for it.

We also have a makeover plan in place for the house. all in all things are looking good and are on the up. Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment