Thursday 15 July 2010

Changes

I am thinking of making some changes. Well. Truth be told I am in the process of making some changes.
Big ones too!
We are de cluttering and redecorating the whole house, and in the process, making things more workable for the changes that will be happening.
I need to do more that makes me happy, I need to be inspired and I have decided to write this blog on all the things that make me happy and inspire me.
That may be types of interior design, it may be healthy enjoyable eating, or it may be something else entirely.

We'll see how things go, but I want to document these changes in my life and have something to look back at and lift my spirits on those down days we always have, especially it seems when we are striving towards a goal.

But I have my goals in sight, and I am going to give it my all to get to them!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment