Wednesday 7 April 2010

Day 1

Day 1 of this Blog.

Technically Day 7 of being an official Weight Watcher, and probably day 1,000,000,001 of being on 'a diet'

But Today is the first day of a new me. If I am ever going to slim down and lose the weight I have put on, I need to get off my backside and start taking this seriously.

and I know if I don't I will hate looking at our wedding day photos. and our wedding day is only 8 weeks away. I have birthdays and hen nights etc to contend with from now until then, but if I can stay focussed I can hopefully lose a stone. That will make a big difference.

I feel a bit scared, and apprehensive as I know its going to take a lot of work, and I am worried I shall fail. I am also kicking myself and am completely pissed off with myself for leaving it until now to really do something about my weight.
So
pissed off with myself. But I must find it inside somewhere and stay strong and do this. I hate seeing myself in the mirror, catching glances of myself in shop windows! and I hate hate hate photos of myself.

So tonight is my first WI after joining meetings again last week. its been a bad week, Easter and TOTM have contributed to me eating like a horse! So learning from that I have today planned out a week's (ish) worth of meals. including lunch out and some treats so I don't feel completely deprived.
Hopefully the DIY (laying laminate flooring) all weekend will have helped me a bit and I may have managed an STS!? but we shall see I guess.

So... here it starts! good luck to me eh! :)

TODAYS MENU
B - 2 Crumpets, spread, milk - 3.5
L - ham salad roll, crisps - 6.5
D - pitta pizza & BNS chips - 6.0
E - 1 mile e/w walk to meeting and home = 2 points gained

No comments:

Post a Comment