Tuesday 20 April 2010

Day 14

Have I mentioned that I came to the decision i should spend more time and effort on myself. I'll be honest, I can't remember a damn thing I have written on here at this specific moment in time.
Anyway, this afternoon I made an appointment for an induction at the gym! eeek. monday at 18.15.
D agreed (well OK it was his idea) that I really should do more for myself. So I am rejoining the gym. My plan of action is:
Mondays: Body Balance (straight after work at 18.15)
Tuesdays: Gym (weights, cardio, whatever, again straight after work)
Wednesdays: Weight Watchers meetings. walk there
Thursdays: Gym (straight after work, weights and/or cardio)
Fridays: Nothing
Saturdays: Nothing
Sundays: Gym (in the morning while Daz at footy. shower and home for a bit of a pamper session! Might use the sauna or steam room on a Sunday too!)

I am nervous, but i'll not go crazy on my program! :) so it should all be good. D has said he shall help me and do dinner for me some nights etc too which is lovely of him.
I think when I do this months grocery shop I shall stock up on quick and easy style foods! Give him a helping hand! :)

TODAYS MENU
B - 2 toast, Jam, Tea - 4.0
L - 0pt soup, 2bread & butter - 3.0
S - pineapple - 1.0
D - cheesy mushroom and pepper risotto - 4.0
S - WWers dessert, 1 chocolate - 5.0

17/19

No comments:

Post a Comment