Thursday 22 April 2010

Day 16

I know its early. I have been up and awake for not far of an hour already. D had to leave for work earlier today and when his alarm went off, I was wide awake. Normally I just half wake up and as soon as he is up I coccoon myself in the covers and drop straight back off to sleep.

Instead this morning I was awake, so I made myself breakfast, and came bed to catch up on some of my TV programs! :)

Anyway... Weigh In last night... I lost 1.5lbs!! yes LOST 1.5lbs! :D

Not sure how that happened, i guess saving points and lots of walking did the trick.

TODAYS MENU
B - 2 crumpets, spread, strawberries, tea - 4.0
L - 0pt soup, half ham & cheese wrap, tomato - 4.0
S - Pineapple - 0.5
D - Chicken salad and Chips - 5.5
S - WWers chocolate brownie - 3.0
E - Power Plates induction! eeek! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment