Tuesday 13 April 2010

Day 7

Woke up early this morning. So I decided to make breakfast in bed, and its bed I am writing this from! :)
Got all my make up and magic potions with me to 'glam' myself up... As glam as I get for work! Haha.

Last night when I got home from work I was on a real clean and tidy mission. Its lovely waking up in a tidier bedroom! :) and I sorted out all my clothes/drawers to have all my summer stuff in them. Big jumpers are all banished to the bottom drawer. :)

Not sure what to have for dinner tonight. Again I'm not very prepared today food wise! But I shall make sure I stay within my points!

TODAYS MENU
B - 2 crumpets, spread, tea (in bed hehe) - 3.5
L - jacket potato, sausage, veg, gravy - 3.5
... And that's as far as I have got today! X

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment