Thursday 8 April 2010

Day 2

So, last night I walked to my WWers meeting, got weighed (STS, more on that in a moment) stayed for the meeting and then walked home.

It was lovely being out in the fresh air! and its only a 20ish min walk each way so not a massive hike, I allowed myself 30min so I could take it a leisurely pace. It was a little dull/dusky when I left the meeting and walked home, but its only going to get lighter, and so become more enjoyable. :)

Apparently my freckles also enjoyed the walk, as when D got home he commented on how he loves spring/summer because as soon as I step outside my freckles all start to appear! lol. if I walk shops tonight they will be out in abundance as its a beautiful sunny day. Sunny days put me in a great mood.

Anyway back to my weigh in result. STS. Which actually after the Easter weekend, chocolate eggs, roast dinners, cornflake cakes and chocolate gateaux I am happy with. the walks to feed the ducks, and laying laminate flooring really must have all helped burn off the extra food. Very very happy that I did not put on.
The meeting was about goals last night, and cutting them down into manageable chunks. Mini goals. because while my ultimate goal is about 2 stone away, my midway wedding/honeymoon goal, is just 1stone. and my goal for next week is 2lbs.
So I am trying to keep in mind my midway and ultimate goals, but ultimately just concentrate on my mini goal of 2lbs off next week.

I have my food plan for the next few days, and I shall pop shop tonight to get some fresh fruit and other healthy yummy supplies. :D

TODAYS MENU
B - 2 crumpets, spread, milk - 3.5
L - Ham roll, cheese bites - 5.5
D - Cheesy pepper Risotto - 4.0
S - fruit - 1.0
14/19 (room for a glass of wine, or a small dessert)

No comments:

Post a Comment