Tuesday 20 April 2010

Day 13

Late update. I did mean to post last night, but what with getting home and D having tidied everywhere so I could relax (ahhh) and then having to catch up on great british menu it completely slipped my mind.

Hen night was good. relaxing and we had nice food and a decent amount of wine! :) Didn't go out as much as we had planned, but it was still fun.
unfortunately teenage/prepubescent boys are knob heads and occasionally put somewhat of a downer on the weekend. that combined with lack of sleep (from the most uncomfortable bed!) meant I was an unhappy lady Sunday evening.
Poor D got me pouring out my heart to him at midnight Sunday (which is something I tend to do every so often!) finally he got me to lie down, calm down, relax and go sleep.

My overactive imagination is not always a good thing, more often its a bad thing in fact!

aanyway, that led to a rather unhappy day yesterday. But it has made me resolve to take care of myself more, so today I am calling the gym to see about joining and having an induction.

YESTERDAYS MENU
B - 2 crumpets, spread, tea - 3.5
L - Jacket and cheese - 7.0
S - pineapple - 1.0
D - ready meal, soup, bread - 8.0
19.5/19

No comments:

Post a Comment