Saturday 10 April 2010

Day 4

So today hasn't been the greatest food day. BUT I have juuuust stopped inside my points.

I got a new tattoo today. quite a big one, and I didn't think I was nervous, but as it turns out I really really was, which meant I had no appetite and I was a grumpy cow this morning. Poor D.

this means the food plans for the day went out the window, and I have been a stroppy sleepy moo all day.
But my tattoo is looking pretty darn cool, and I didn't completely naff up my points!

ooh. also, me and my friend Leanne are going to start Power Plate sessions. not got our induction until next Friday (16th) but hopefully that'll help tone up a bit. :)

I really really hope I lose weight this week!! eek!

TODAYS MENU
B - nothing
L - Cheeseburger Happy meal! - 10pts
S - lucozade, doritos - 6.0
D - 2 crumpets, spread - 3.0
19/19

No comments:

Post a Comment