Wednesday 21 April 2010

Day 15

Its a beautiful day today. always puts me in a better mood! :)

Its weigh in night tonight. Not looking forward to it at all. I was going to skive and not bother going, but like a good little weight watcher I am going to go and assess the damage from the hen weekend. :(
Still not looking forward to it in the slightest though!!

Got a bit of a head ache at the moment. I think because I am getting a little dehydrated it is very warm in this office when the sun hits the windows in the afternoon. I need to get back into the habit of brining a cold drink in with me. the tap water here tastes nasty.
I shall still walk to my meeting, and I shall ask D if he will pick me up, so we can pop to the shops and get some tinned tomatoes for me to make some nice 0pt soup with.

Today's lunch was officially LUSH! although it did look like a child's packed lunch!
We had some Mediterranean wraps at home (basically herby wraps!) so I filled one with some baby spinach, finely chopped celery, ham (chopped into thin slices) and some grated cheese and a squidge of mayo.
7.5points for the whole wrap. But I chopped it in half and wrapped it in foil so it lasts me 2 days for lunches. then I had some 0pt soup, a tomato and a kids pack of fruit. having a few different things made it so much more enjoyable, and it was only 4.5pts for the lot!

TODAYS MENU
B - 2 crumpets, spread, strawberries, tea - 4.0
L - half ham and cheese wrap, home made soup, tomato - 4.0
S - kids fruit pack - 0.5
D - Jacket potato, butter, cheese, beans - 9.0
17.5/19
E - walk to meeting - 1.0 bonus point

No comments:

Post a Comment