Friday 16 April 2010

Day 10

*gasp*
I did not post yesterday! Bad Bad BAD Jules!

yesterday was an ok day, cant have been too exciting because I didn't write anything! I cant remember what I ate either but I do know I stayed inside my 19/19 points! :)

Today is a beautiful day and I am sitting waiting for work to finish so I can go home, get some chicken out the freezer for dinner and go for a lovely walk round the lakes with D.
Blue skies, sun shining.
I think I shall put a dress on when I get home, change out of my crappy work clothes. and possibly skip to feed the duckies!

Tomorrow I am in birmingham for my 1st Hen do. Just me and my lil' sis' and one of my best buds Leanne are going. hoping to keep the over indulgence under some sort of control, and I have planned super low point diet days mon-weds next week to make up for it. hopefully it'll all come out in the wash and be ok! :D

22minutes and counting to home time! Its sad really counting the time away, but I feel so uninspired sat here 9-5.30 day in day out. and its all so pretty outside! ... damn mortgage! haha.
we'll get there one day, have our wee house all sorted, or there abouts, and have more time to sit in the sunshine.
Just a few months hopefully! ok, the house wont be sorted but we'll have a lot more free time at weekends! yay

Dont know if I shall blog this weekend or not, depends how drunk/hungover one feels! ;)

TODAYS MENU
B - 2 crumpets, spread, tea - 3.5
L - ham salad roll - 5.0
S - pineapple, dried fruit, cashews - 4.0
D - chicken fajita and salad - 4.5
17/19

No comments:

Post a Comment