Friday 9 April 2010

Day 3

Today I am updating from my bed! Hoorah for my blackberry! :)
Bad start to the morning, not food wise, but mood wise. Bloody men! That's all I want to say, completely and utterly peeved off, and disappointed. But I will not let it mess up my wwers day!

Last night we did not have what was planned for dinner. Instead we had take out. I chose special fried rice, I know our local chinese does a relatively small version so less risk of going over points. I had enough points for it anyway. And it was so yummy. I had some fresh fruit for dessert. Yum.
Didn't walk to the shops however. We plan to take a walk and feed the ducks this evening.
I shall resist the urge to push him in the lake.

TODAYS MENU
B - 2 crumpets, spread, fruit, milk - 4.0
L - chicken salad, bread roll - 6.5
S - graze box snacks - 4.0
D - undecided... ! When I get to work I shall do some recipe hunting online! :)

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment