Wednesday 14 April 2010

Day 8

In a crappy mood this morning.
No real reason for it, but generally just cannot be arsed with anything!

and I forgot my lunch. bah.

Wi is tonight and I am really hoping I have lost this week *crosses fingers* hoping I can finish work early (when I find where my boss has gone I shall ask!) so I can get the tyres done on my car, grab a bit to eat at home and shower before taking a walk to my meeting.

No idea what I shall grab to eat, but know we are having filled pasta for dinner. :) nice and quick to cook. (and oh so yummy!)

TODAYS MENU
B - 2 crumpets, spread, tea - 3.5
L - ??? not sure yet!
D - mushroom filled pasta with, spinach and tomato and basil sauce - 7.5
E - 1mile e/w walk to/from meeting - 2.0 bonus points
so it leaves me 10 points for lunch and a snack/dessert. but I shall save my bonus points at least for my hen do this weekend!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment